Solving Structural Foundation Problems
If you’re concerned about repairing your foundation, one of the quickest and inexpensive ways to do this is by repairing it using structural foundation crack injection. If you’re not sure if you’re dealing with a structural foundation problem, check for cracks. These concrete cracks are visible fractures that go from the floor to the roof and from the interior to the exterior. If you identify this in your foundation, you most likely need a structural foundation crack injection service in Worcester, MA. Call 508-889-7012 today to find out more or schedule services.
How We Repair Your Foundation
Some foundation problems originate from a vulnerable point of weakness such as a beam pocket, a window corner, or a door sill. On occasion, cracks form in a horizontal manner. If this is something you noticed recently, get in touch with Bella Masonry and Construction for foundation services immediately, as this indicates a bigger problem: structural failure.
At Bella Masonry and Construction , we deliver superb structural foundation crack injection services in Worcester, MA. And even if this sounds like a complex procedure, this is the least intrusive (and highly effective) repair for cracked foundations. Unless of course, if this problem is combined with an expensive basement finishing.
Commonly, there is epoxy injected into the track and Bella Masonry and Construction repairs it by crafting a structural weld and restores the foundation — and of course, waterproofs the crack! If you’re interested in getting your foundation troubles to go away, get in touch with us at 508-889-7012 and enquire about crack injection services in Worcester, MA.
The Foundation Cracked Injection Process
In order for you to gain insight regarding Bella Masonry and Construction‘s foundation cracked injection process, we’ve laid out the steps below:
1. Exposing the Crack: First, our team will work to expose the crack. Commonly, we will wire brush to remove debris and allow for better bonding and cleared with compressed air.
2. Bond Surface Ports: Next, we bond surface ports to the wall above the crack utilizing epoxy thixotropic paste. Luckily, there is no drilling needed for the procedure, which makes it a practical solution.
3. Covering the Crack Surface: After step two, we will cover the crack with epoxy thixotropic paste. This creates an interior dam that contains the liquid epoxy throughout the injection process.
4. After Hardening, Injections Starts: Once the epoxy thixotropic paste hardens, the injection process begins. Depending on your needs, we will start injection from top to bottom and using the correct quantities of material to ensure it is highly waterproofed.
5. Port to Port Injection: We continue the injection process from port to port and bottom to top. The crack injection process is complete once the epoxy starts flowing from the top of the crack.
6. Stabilization Staples: This ensures an effective crack repair because the most effective way to repair a foundation crack is to inject the crack from the inside with the epoxy solution. But not only that, but we also need to stabilize the foundation crack. To do this, we install carbon fiber staples.
Schedule Services Today
Of course, depending on your unique requirements for a structural foundation crack injection repair in Worcester, MA, your foundation may not need this procedure. No worries, Bella Masonry and Construction has many other foundation repair services for various types of issues. If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling services, Call 508-889-7012 today!
- Concrete and Masonry Cold Joint / Seam Repair At Bella we conduct the highest-quality and most reliable concrete & masonry cold joint repair. In need? Get in touch!
- Concrete Basement /Cellar Floor Crack Repair If you have problems with your basement or cellar, your entire foundation can be in jeopardy, get in touch for solutions.
- Concrete Foundation Wall Crack Repair Wall cracks on your concrete foundation can signify your foundation and home being in danger. Call us today.
- Lally Column Installation Lally columns were invented in the 1800s and are still alive and well today. Want to know why? Because of how sturdy they are, install them today.
- Fieldstone, Brick, and Block Foundation Repointing Many old homes in the Northeast have fieldstone and brick foundations. If you need someone to waterproof or repoint them, we are your team.
- Carbon Fiber Foundation Wall Crack Reinforcing If you’re looking to reinforce your home’s foundation exponentially, give us a call and ask for carbon fiber foundation reinforcing.
- Bowed / Leaning Foundation Repair Many times, homeowners have to deal with bowed or leaning foundations. Don’t know what to do? Call a reliable team like ours!
- Sump Pump/ French Drain Installation If you’re looking to waterproof your basement or cellar the RIGHT way, you need to install sump pumps to protect your home’s integrity for years to come.